Navigation Links

Responsive Topnav Example

Resize the browser window to see how it works.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Playing with z-index

In this post, i will share my personal experience in basic style sheet element. If you are willing to design a website, it will be little bit helpful, otherwise don’t need to spend your golden time with this post.
Last Day of April, i fooled by very simple style sheet element which is called z-index. All my April month work was moved to live website. In early morning i check my site changes, What a shame, i can’t see my website like that. All my changes are overlapping with below html element. I google it for this overlapping issue. then i got some ideas about z-index.

What is z-index?
z-index is a property in  css. it uses numerical value  that specifies which html element has more important than others. Each html element default z-index value is 0.  If you want to particular html element will be top, which should be higher z-index value.i am not going to take deep lecture about z-index.   I used below link for solving this issue.  If you have a time please visit below link , get full details about z-index.
http://divitodesign.com/css/z-index-overlap-html-elements-with-css/

Thanks
Thanumoorthy

No comments:

Post a Comment